5.7.04

psst

You think I should take a before and after picture of my farmer tan???
Indeed - especially if it is a bad farmer's tan. After all, who wouldn't salivate at the thought of oooohing and ahhhhing at a bad fashion blunder?

Would it be possible to see a "Kokanee-esque" version of you without using my imagination? If this stumps you, watch some more of their commercials...
I do not know of these Kokanee-esque adverts of which you speak, and something tells me that I don't really want to, either...

When will farmer tans be "the shit?"
Why the sudden fascination with farmer's tans? Perhaps it has to do with it being summer. Soon you'll no doubt be asking me whether vinyl snowsuits are still fashionable. Farmer's tans are a no-no but whether or not you apply sunscreen, you'll still tan anyways (and if you're anything like me, you'll tan quite easily at that). Stay out of the sun, perhaps, or remove watches, socks, footwear, sunglasses, etc. Actually, you're better off sunbathing nude. But this isn't usually the most practical option, now is it?