23.5.04

tomorrow, tomorrow - i love you, tomorrow

Getting one's hair cut and generally lazing about are not the sorts of things that you would expect someone with a massive exam on Monday to do at the weekend before it. But after having exams for an entire month now, I deserve to be finished. Oh do I ever look forward to 12:30 p.m. tomorrow! Pub crawls starting from 12:30 p.m. may be a bit much, but then again, this is Britain. Actually, I look forward to a bit of shopping and eating out, art galleries and exploring the city, and best of all, never letting those dreadful binders of notes see the light of day ever again. It's only a day away...

Ever try arc welding?
...Eh?

To be more specific: what type of flash mp3 player, rhyming with "Clio" should I purchase?
I don't know. It would help if I actually knew what a 'flash mp3' player was, as opposed to a regular mp3 player, say.

Why do people administer stupid tests?
Ah. A valid question, and one that crosses every poor student's mind at least 47 times whilst sitting one of these 'stupid tests'. If we had the answer to this question then we'd all be better off, now wouldn't we?

Why do they ask things that are so obscure???
See my response to the above question. If it makes you feel any better, I was thinking the exact same thing whilst sitting the Probability and Inference exam on Thursday. Not a good feeling.

Passed the test??? I think maybe 65%?
If I'm not mistaken, you've already answered your own question right there. It's all relative, though - I mean, 65% is shite if you've been accustomed to getting 90%s on your coursework. But if you're the type who gets grades more like 35%, then 65% doesn't seem all that terrible really.

Is there anything I could possibly ask that would lighten the mood??
Ah. I shall keep my mouth shut for this response, methinks.

Ah yes...what kind of tape are you going with? Masking, duct, electrical??
Certainly not Scotch Tape. What would you suggest? I'm also curious to know what you're going to be using. Somehow I reckon tape won't be enough - layers of rope might however.