23.5.04

to 'everyone [i] know'

I would like to express a sincere 'thank you' to whoever wrote the anonymous comment in response to a recent post. I do appreciate it.

That being said, I do want to make one thing clear: my post was not meant to finger-point (except perhaps in the case of the perpetrator of that oh-so-considerate MSN message) and I am genuinely sorry if you feel this way. That wasn't the intent of my message, but I reckon funny things happen to a person when they're stressed to the nth degree, knackered, and just wishing certain relationships felt more like a two-way street. Although I certainly expect much from those I am close with, I am far from being a perfect friend, or a perfect person for that matter. Forgiveness comes easily to me and I try to be as understanding as I possibly can. So to 'everybody I know', your message said a lot - thanks.

Onto a lighter note. Here follows an excerpt from a recent Messenger conversation:

22/05/2004 23:46:19 Me Him Honey
22/05/2004 23:46:38 Him Me do you want that movie?
22/05/2004 23:46:43 Me Him What movie?
22/05/2004 23:46:56 Him Me honey.
22/05/2004 23:46:58 Him Me LOL
22/05/2004 23:47:01 Him Me you are the nerd!
22/05/2004 23:47:32 Me Him Honey, as in with Miss Lips herself, Jessica Alba?
22/05/2004 23:47:40 Him Me she's not miss lips.
22/05/2004 23:47:45 Him Me she's Miss Hot!

I beg to differ. Not that she isn't attractive - and since I am always being told that I look like her - she's alright. I suppose I have slightly unconventional choices of who I find attractive:

Scarlett Johansson - has the most amazing style, body, and facial features. She's gorgeous even with the mullet, and not many people can pull off a mullet
Liv Tyler - classically beautiful, but never boring or stuffy, with amazing features and naturally beautiful hair and skin
Fernanda Tavares - forget about Gisele - this woman is absolutely stunning and has an amazing body. Brazilians are beautiful. And unlike most models, doesn't drink, smoke or do drugs. Impressive
Marlon Brando - he was absolutely gorgeous when he was young. God. Unfortunately endless tubs of peanut butter and excessive amounts of ice cream consumption don't exactly do wonders for the figure
Elijah Wood - he's not 'good-looking', so to speak, but I find him so attractive for some reason - he's charismatic, well-spoken, magnetic and vivacious
Mel Gibson - those eyes *sigh*
Viggo Mortensen - has such a kind soul. However, I don't ever fall for blond men, and he is no exception. I much prefer him dirty, scruffy, unshaven, with long brown hair, a la Aragorn

There are more, but these few stand out at this moment in time.

Well? Who else have I missed out?

(And just to make things clear, Jessica Alba is Miss Lips. But that's not necessarily a bad thing, mind.)