16.5.04

so it begins - the great battle of our time

So calling it a 'battle' may be exaggerating a wee bit, but that's what it feels like. The week I've dreaded the most officially starts an hour and 13 minutes from now. Those responsible for giving me this horrendous examination timetable - those sadists in the Registrar's Division - ought to be sued. Who came up with the idea of putting Linear Models, New Media, Probability and Inference, Maths, and Applied Probability, back to back, in that sequence, all in the span of seven days? I've been sitting exams for three weeks, for God's sake, and I've only sat three exams. Right. Breathe in...breathe out.

Yup...there it is, turning more communist by the second!
I'll just pretend I understood that.

What song am I listening to right now?
Ooooh, give me three guesses. Actually, one will do.

Give up?
Not quite. My guess is that it's a cover of Nirvana's 'In Bloom' by NME Within.

It's a cover of Nirvana's "In Bloom" sung by NME Within.
Bloody hell, I'm gooooood.

2+2=5...that's doublespeak! Off to the Ministry of Truth for you! LOL. Orwell rulez!
Indeed. 'Rulez' he does.

Signing off now. Wish me luck - actually, a miracle would be more appropriate right now. Is that too much to ask?