14.5.04

for the men, part three

This is an unexpected continuation to my posts a few days ago about men talking to your chest. As it occurred today, the man was talking to my face, about my chest. Same difference.

I was on my way home from Sainsbury's carrying two bags of food when a male, walking towards me, said as I passed by, 'Excuse me.'

I stopped walking and said, 'Yes?'

'Nice titties.'

I stood there gaping at him for a split second, unsure if I had actually heard correctly. Then he grinned and I blinked at him, once, twice maybe, and promptly dashed off. I can assure you that I was not dressed provocatively in any way; in fact, I was wearing a sensible and rather dowdy turtleneck top with no sleeves, and a pair of ratty jeans (ahem - my typical day-off outfit), carrying groceries for God's sake.

My point is this. Women - if unfortunate accidents like these ever happen to you, get the hell away. Fast.

Men - please don't. Just don't.