13.5.04

the matrix

There comes a point in every poor student's life when we question the necessity of solving systems of excessively complex matrices. Bloody, bloody matrices. It's enough to make this woman cry. For comfort I turn to the wailings of Sir Yorke himself. Thank you, Thom, for all of your non-sensical warblings in these times of desolation and grief.

Speaking of being volatile...does this type of behaviour occur once a month? LOL
Amusing. The answer is no. I am very fortunate to be one of the few women who are not afflicted with (shhh!) P.M.S. I'm very lucky. And so are the people around me, for that matter.

Am I the only one NOT in the midst of finals?
No - I am the only one currently sitting them. There are six people who I've released this web address to (some better publicity would perhaps be welcome). Of those six, one visits infrequently, two visit moderately frequently, and the two who visit very frequently have seemingly disappeared from the face of this planet. And then there's you.

How else would you explain the fact that 5/11's questions all seem so familiar?!
Hm...I wonder whose questions they were?

What movie should I rent?
Apologies but this post has probably come too late. Rent City of God.

Not really a question: http://game.panlogic.net/
Brilliant. Is that what you do at work?