10.5.04

for the men

Notes.

- Re: Optimisation Algorithms examination. I don't think I did spectacularly poorly as I'd first envisioned.
- The women reading this blog would be amused knowing that the above examination involved Supplementary Answer Books that were - and I quote - Peach (Salmon) coloured.
- I would greatly appreciate it if the men did not talk to my breasts. In case you haven't noticed, they do not talk back.

What is your advice to live a happy and fulfilled life?
1) Surround yourself with people you love and care about.
2) Place objects of beauty nearby.
3) Develop your interests - do new, exciting things to continuously expand your horizons.
4) Stimulate your mind and imagination. Keep your mind fresh.
5) Nurture and be gentle with your body. We take our health for granted too often.

What is the worst feeling in the world?
For me, it's regret, and the pain of missing someone.

What are some tricks for getting to sleep? Warm milk and counting sheeps don't work for me.
...And me neither. God, I wish I had this question figured out - I'd be a lot better off right now. I suggest taking a hot shower or, better yet, a bath, half an hour before going to bed. Warm showers/baths will wake you up, but hot showers/baths make you sleepy. You can try spritzing your pillowcase or bed linen with a lavender scent - lavender is supposed to induce calmness and sleep. Failing that, a touch of Vicks Nyquil will knock you right out.

Why are the majority of my e-mail undeliverable, today???
They were perhaps eaten up by cyberspace. Actually...I did eventually receive your e-mails...at about 4 a.m. your time.

Oh yes...why did MuchMoreMusic show Enemy of the State? Where's the musical influence in that?
I see your point. A killer soundtrack, perhaps? At least you won't have to spend 2 quid at the video store.

Do you know why testicles are outside of the male body?
Yes, I do. And why am I being asked this?