26.4.04

more mail

As soon as I finished dealing with that woodchuck question, I received three more messages shortly thereafter.

If you were a butterfly caught in the vortex of a hurricane, what would you do?
I wonder what I could do. As a tiny butterfly in a massive hurricane, I think I'd die. Not that I wanted to, of course, but let me ask you something in return - would I have any other choice? Could I actually survive? The probability seems practically negligible.

Do you know the way to Mordor?
Lol. Assuming Mordor actually existed, I'd probably know the way - but I'd also be clever enough to stay the hell away!

What's your first exam and which day is it on? How goes the studying? Better than mine, I hope...
The first exam is Social Statistics, which is on Wednesday morning. As for the revision...I think the frequency and excess of these posts will give you an indication...

Signing off, for now.