3.5.04

the good old naughty days

Bloody hell, the internet postman has been busy as of late.

What's the point of it all?
Hmm - a very good question indeed, and one I do not have the answer to. If you're referring to exams, you don't want to get me started. If you're referring to glass dildos, then read on.

I don't think they were glass. Perhaps plexiglass? Or an alloy? Wait...alloy is for metal right? Yunno what I mean though. =) I mean. Unless you picked it up...how would you know they were glass? Maybe plastic? See through plastic?
I seem to have (finally!) struck upon a topic that people are interested in. Glass dildos, of all things! (What can I say - sex certainly sells.) In response to your question, ohohoho, they were most certainly glass. And of course I picked it up. You know that distinctive tinkling sound that glass makes if you tap your fingers on it? Ohhh yes, it was definitely glass. An alloy is a type of metal indeed, and a metal dildo would be even more disturbing, actually. One would prefer a glass dildo to a metal one, but above all, plastic is the way to go, people. *Sigh* Metal and glass dildos...the things people do to their orifices.

What type of store openly displays glass dildos?
You guys are really interested in this topic, aren't you. What type of store do you think sells them? As I said, I am not apt to frequent dodgy establishments or shops of questionable taste. This was, in fact, a lingerie shop. Well, it looked like a lingerie shop until I went inside, at which point it began looking more like an elaborate Victorian bordello, complete with - how shall I put this - antique replicas of various restraining devices and an entire back section full of books on the so-called 'art of spanking' and Japanese bondage. I never knew that bondage was particular to a country, did you? Is there such thing as, I don't know, Canadian bondage? Can we further regionalise it? How about Minnesotan bondage? The horror. Somehow that doesn't sound as exotic.

Maybe they were contemporary vases?
Your guess is as good as mine. I can tell you, however, that upon handling the object in discussion, one end of the object was shaped in such a way that would not exactly allow the object to stand upright on, say, a table. Well, technically it was upright, but you get the idea.

You wanna make one of these for me?
Ahh, a 'boring' question. One of what? A glass dildo? Erm...no thanks, honey!

Is it difficult to set up a blogging page?
Hmm. It's not 'difficult', per se, but more time-consuming and occasionally tedious, depending on the extent you want to go to. Luckily Blogger is quite user-friendly and the preview button provided is extremely helpful. Because the aesthetics of your page is one of the most important parts of a blog, it is also often the most tedious part of it. The templates that Blogger provides are often standard and very basic, so it helps to know HTML and to have some idea of using div syntax and the technicalities of stylesheets. Before this site went live, it took two full days to work on the template, and it's definitely still being worked on now. Often you learn as you go along, though, and certainly if you want a basic blog, it's very easy. It's not so easy when you have final exams and a million and one other things to do. Trust me, you will be diverted from your work. And you will be tempted to update the page almost daily (I'm guilty!). As I say to people - and forgive me for sounding extremely superficial - blogging is like getting your hair highlighted. It's easy, it's time-consuming, but the level of upkeep is extremely high. But it's also fun. I'd definitely set one up.

It's back to work now. But if I'm ever out of things to write about, I certainly have a few ideas of what people are actually interested in. Naughty, naughty, naughty. Just don't blame me for bringing it up in the first place.