18.2.05

answer by song title

Choose a band and answer only in song titles by that band: Depeche Mode (couldn't resist)

Are you male or female? I'm a Sister of Night
Describe yourself: The Sweestest Perfection. I wish
How do some people feel about you? The Happiest Girl they've ever known, apparently
How do you feel about yourself? I Feel Loved, which is really quite lovely
Describe your ex: Hm. It's No Good, Useless, See You, Shame, Shouldn't Have Done That etc
Describe your current boyfriend: A Question of Lust applies to the last applicable male
Describe what you want to be: Doesn't everybody want to be Somebody?
Describe your current mood: Now This Is Fun - thanks J!
Describe your friends: More Than A Party. And we have amazing parties
Share a few words of wisdom: Never Let Me Down Again, if you know what's good for you

J, I'm not really a junkie am I? ;-)