19.10.04

me, myself and muse

i am not :: who you think i am
i love :: my life
i hate :: arrogance, philistines, stupidity, ignorance, and goodbyes
i fear :: poor health, dark alleys, and loneliness
i hear :: thom yorke crooning into my ear
i crave :: a better sense of the future
i regret :: nothing
i cry :: during goodbyes involving long periods of separation
i care :: about people who don’t think i do
i always :: put perfume on my collarbone
i believe :: in love, happiness, and dermalogica moisturiser
i feel alone :: when the nights are long, cold and sleepless
i listen :: just as well as i can speak
i hide :: under my covers if there’s a spooky sound
i drive :: a mini cooper (in my dreams)
i sing :: along to everything, and albeit quite poorly
i dance :: even when i’m at home in my knickers
i write :: all the bloody time
i play :: hard, but work harder
i miss :: my family
i search :: for a prettier way of deriving the gamma function
i learn :: audio-visually
i feel :: intense emotions, all the time
i know :: just a couple of little things about statistics
i say :: live and let live
i succeed :: when i put my mind to it
i dream :: in high resolution, 32-bit colour
i wonder :: why loved ones must be taken from us so soon
i want :: money (don’t we all?)
i have :: far too many black clothes
i give :: myself entirely when someone needs me
i fell :: out of a moving vehicle when i was younger
i fight :: daily battles with my hair and my conscience
i need :: a better sense of financial management
if i were a month, i'd be :: october – cool outside, but cosy inside
if i were a day of the week, i'd be :: friday and in love
if i were a time of day, i'd be :: the moment when the sun dips below the horizon
if i were a planet, i'd be :: saturn
if i were a sea animal, i'd be :: a starfish
if i were a direction, i'd be :: higher
if i were a piece of furniture, i'd be :: a philip treacy armchair
if i were a sin, i'd be :: lust
if i were a flower, i'd be :: a night-blooming cereus
if i were a kind of weather, i'd be :: a sunshower
if i were a musical instrument, i'd be :: a bass guitar
if i were an animal, i'd be :: erm…a starfish? (sorry – creativity isn’t my forte)
if i were a color, i'd be :: teal
if i were a sound, i'd be :: a whisper
if i were a movie, i'd be :: one with lovely cinematography
if i were a food, i'd be :: chocolate – very addictive
if i were a material, i'd be :: cashmere
if i were a taste, i'd be :: sugar and spice
if i were a facial expression, i'd be :: an intense gaze
if i were a part of a house, i'd be :: the greenhouse
if i were a shape, i'd be :: a circle
if i were a number, i'd be :: the sample mean - absolutely fundamental

I reckon I've been thinking too much about Statistics lately...