1.9.04

what's new

A heads up on some new little changes on this site:

1. Words that might stick with you all day. (Much like that song that always gets stuck in your head). Green box, upper right hand corner, updated frequently;
2. Wishing you were here. An image that I will endeavour to update every so often, usually my own work. Please don't hesitate to send me links to your images and I'll post them here;
3. Keeping it current. Watch out for an evolving 'currently' section;
4. Something totally random. '...muse finishes it' is a little space for random chatter about irrelevant topics and inspired by John Intini's column in Maclean's. Use the 'get in touch' text box to post me your own sentence beginnings, questions etc and I will post them here;
5. The life of a socialite in the making. Only joking. A total space-filler really - some major up-and-coming dates in on my calendar;
6. Oh yes, I value your input. The aforementioned 'get in touch' box - for comments, suggestions, questions etc. Send anything you'd like.

Keep your eyes open for more in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy.