9.6.06

the final stretch

Monday. Principles of Statistical Analysis exam - three hours of hell, undoubtedly.

Tuesday. Back to the guillotine, in the form of another three hours of hell, a.k.a. Further Statistical Methodology exam. At 17:30 I will be a free woman! Overnight at Gatwick. Prepare for interview.

Wednesday. Fly to Dublin in the morning. Job interview in the afternoon. Fly back to London in the evening. Overnight at Gatwick.

Thursday. Meet D at Gatwick for flight to Malaga. Drive to Puerto Banus.

Friday - Tuesday. Sun, shopping, beach, etc. Back to London/Oxford on Tuesday.

I think that this week will shape up to be my third (fourth? fifth?) busiest week in a row. A few days ago I purchased a map of Dublin - I've never been, and the only reason why I am fortunate enough to go is because the company interviewing me paid for my flight as well as my transportation arrangements whilst there. I am both dreading my visit, as well as well as looking forward to it. As for the exams - if the ones last year are anything to go by, I probably won't fail, but I probably also won't do spectacularly. It doesn't matter: I am too burnt out at this point to do anything about it. I am in desperate need of a holiday.