17.11.05

tomorrow

It is rather strange to think that when I wake up tomorrow morning, my boyfriend - whom I have not seen in more than two months - is literally going to show up on my doorstep. It is a bit surreal when I think about it, and for this reason I probably have another night of tossing and turning ahead of me. Sometimes I wonder how we can coexist as a couple when we're not physically together, but then I realise that a relationship is about so much more than that. And if I could bottle up this feeling - this nervous, giddy anticipation - I would. It's like falling in love all over again - except that I never fell out of love in the first place - and it is a terribly difficult thing to describe.

Next up - Friday and Saturday night in the Welsh countryside, Sunday in London, and back in Oxford on Sunday night. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone. I've been looking forward to this one for a long, long time.