13.1.05

easy peasy lemon squeezy

You know the drill - pick 12 movies you like, pick a line or two from each film, guess the film. Go go go:

1> With all due respect, sir, I believe this is going to be our finest hour. [Apollo 13]

2> Englishmen don't know what a tongue is for. [Braveheart]

3> Luck favors the prepared. [The Incredibles]

4> We don't discuss business at the table. [The Godfather]

5> I hardly said a word to my wife until I said yes to a divorce. [Apocalypse Now]

6> I think it's better to break a man's leg than his heart. [Seabiscuit]

7> Let's never come here again because it will never be as much fun. [Lost In Translation]

8> End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path - one that we all must take. [Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King]

9> It's there, I know it is, because when I look at you, I can feel it. And-and I look at you, and I... and I'm home. [Finding Nemo]

10> You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity. [Snatch]

11> You don't need proof when you have instinct. [Reservoir Dogs]

12> Hey, you wanna hear my philosophy of life? Do it to him before he does it to you. [On the Waterfront]