15.4.04

music to my ears

Finally. After weeks of waiting, 102.1 The Edge has put me out of my misery. I WON MUSE TICKETS! I can't tell you how brilliant that was after a day of being disgustingly ill and then being woken up at an ungodly hour by a very inconsiderate (but adorable) dog this morning. Actually - I lied. My mum won tickets - because I entered for her (she refuses to go to the gig, though). Lol.

Yesterday - shopping + film with A. The shopping was good, but I have a terrible tendency not to buy anything when I actually need to. The film was great too - if only I hadn't been sick for most of it. I'll watch it again, but not in a cinema. I got through that experience because Elijah Wood was on screen. Brilliant concept for a film, though, from what I saw of it. And great to see A again. Suz should have been there too. Bloody exams. What are they good for, anyways?

Speaking of which, it's back to deriving the variance of an estimate of a ratio. Since when did ONE derivation take up more than an entire page of paper? Bloody hell. No dossing for me today...