30.12.04

xmas goodies

What did Santa bring you lot for Christmas?

I received:
>Lord of the Rings: Return of the King Extended Edition DVD
>MAC Blot Film + Touch Lipstick
>Bliss Bath Box + Jellybath sachet
>Photos of Cuddles (our dog in Toronto)
>A black jumper and black top
>Three unmentionable items
>A dog

Yes, a dog. Except not just any ordinary dog - it was a very adorable replica of Cuddles, pictured below.


Figure 1. Bloody hell, the resemblance is uncanny.


Figure 2. The men in my life, no doubt.


Figure 3. And they both have stylish animal-print beds.

The replica dog (who came with the very unfortunate name of 'Libby Labradoodle', which shall be changed straightaway) was a gift from two lovely friends in Toronto who know how much I miss Cuddles when I'm in London. They reportedly spent a day making a doggie bed out of a shoebox, embellished with buttons and bows, covered with leopard print fabric, and complete with pillow. They would be amused to know that the resemblance of the dog to Cuddles really is quite uncanny, especially the texture of its fur. One night I caught myself half expecting the dog to move when I got up.

J and SQ you are so thoughtful and creative. Cheers. I love it.