26.9.06

a final post from self expressed

As much as I've enjoyed posting on self expressed, it is time to start afresh as I embark on something entirely new. Thank you, dear readers, for journeying with me through university and for putting up with my often non-sensical babble. This is my last post from self expressed, which will remain on the internet until I have the heart to close it down for the last time.

Fortunately -- or unfortunately, your choice -- you won't be able to get rid of me quite so quickly. Like Isolde, a new experience equals a new blog, one that steps away from my days as a student, to exploring the latest developments as I begin my career in Bermuda. Although my new blog has been in development for a couple of months, it is still very much being worked on as I have been extremely busy with my dissertation as well as moving back to Toronto.

Please join me at horizons, and do update your links as well as my new online alibi.

Thanks for your continued support, and I hope to see you at my new home on the web.