8.4.04

luca brasi sleeps with the fishes

Here is a survey (stolen) from my best friend's blog. I wonder if it's safe to assume that she won't mind...

1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Write down what it says:
'...The second scatter plot (Figure 2.10) shows the reported GPAs of the students plotted...'

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
My exam schedule. I think it's trying to tell me something

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Last night's news

4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
11:32

5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?:
11:32...creepy

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?:
Fran Healy

7: When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Last night, coming home from dinner

8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
My best friend's blog

9: What are you wearing?
White terrycloth sweatpants, a pale blue cashmere jumper, and white ballet slippers

10: Did you dream last night?
No

11: When did you last laugh?
When I was on the phone just now

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?:
My artwork

13: Seen anything weird lately?:
No, but I've read and heard weird things

14: What do you think of this quiz?:
Better than revising

15: What is the last film you saw?:
Cinema - The Return of the King (3rd time - pathetic); airplane - The Human Stain; DVD - Shrek

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?:
A black and white Gucci tote. Hey, you asked

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know:
That I have a huge, unhealthy interest in organised crime, i.e. the Mafia

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?:
I'd remove one part of the world that's causing more problems than anywhere else. Wankers

19: Do you like to dance?:
Yes

20: George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase or some one who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?:
I'm not sure if he needs to do what he's been doing, but what else can he possibly do?

21a: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?:
I don't know

21b: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?:
William or Daniel

22: Would you ever consider living abroad?:
YES. I am already living abroad. But for the long-term, YES